- Global GNSS OTU positioning and data communication (OTU = On Train Unit)
- 100% digital – no infrastructure investment
- For all existing track types worldwide, passenger and goods trains
- Permanent monitoring of train spacing and train collision hazards
- Safety and comfort for the locomotive driver through visualisation of trains/parts of trains ahead and stationary – even under extremly poor visibility conditions
- Digitisation of signalling systems (axle counting systems will also become obsolete)
- If all trains are equipped with OTUs and dead man systems, rear-end and collision accidents are ruled out with absolute certainty
- Decisively better line utilisation through intelligent spacing of trains running behind each other (for long line blocks >100%)
- CO2 reduction through shift of passenger and freight transport to rail ETCS replacement at <1% of the investment
- Track data: OpenRailwayMap, OTU GNSS and kinematic data recording
- Patented safety on all routes, including routes without satellite reception/communication
- On demand worldwide testing in real time
Absolute safety even in GNSS radio shadow areas of canyons, tunnels, railway stations, etc.
Patent logic: If a signal is transmitted by an end OTU in geo-polygon B that has already been transmitted in geo-polygon A, it is no longer in geo-polygon A and has also left the radio shadow area.